O V E R V I E W
The Fellowship of Thoth
is a written agreement between individuals
to confirm their commitment to the common cause
according to the Rules that govern a Compound,
which includes (agricultural) land and a facility complex, with its
Activities and Support,
Principles and Intentions,
summarized in the following order:
- Science and Arts
- Money and Religion
- Sex and Food
1. Activities and Support
- A correlation formula between the mass increase of black holes and the expansion of the Universe
Wikipedia - Negative Mass);
- Energy and food production in self-sustaining Compounds,
- Health care in Compounds,
- Self-defense systems of Compounds.
- All genres of music that can be performed with natural and acoustic instruments (strings, woodwind, brass and percussive),
- All forms of art and design that express meaningful ideas, harmony and wisdom.
- A private banking system, for financial management and strategic sustainable investments at a fixed capital reserve,
- Purchasing (agricultural) land,
- Financing the development and construction of Compounds.
Please note: Latin 'Evolutio' means "Unrolling of a scroll",
while 'Religare' means "To tie or to bind" it.
- Traditional family values.
- Predominantly vegetarian (i.e. no killing of mammals), and fish.
- The production of quality beer, wine and cigars
(Please note: not addictions and drunkenness, but balance).
The Proposed Facility Complex ------------------
Health Care Center
2. Principles and Intentions
is a personal Agreement Form for joining the Fellowship.
The form, which includes a questionnaire can be downloaded here:
About the questionnaire.
How to understand it?
Here is a hint: the word 'character', when translated from Estonian, is 'self-animal',
portrayed in James Cameron's Avatar as a dragon to be defeated.
The questionnaire is related also to the Tree of Life (KA BA AKH, better known as Kaballah),
where sections 'Sex and Food'
(Splendor and Glory in Kaballah)
stand for the roots, 'Money and Religion' (Power and Mercy in Kaballah) for the branches, 'Arts and Sciences'
(Understanding and Wisdom in Kaballah) for the fruits of the tree.
See the KA BA AKH page to learn more.
Download the KA BA AKH 6,4 mb jpg image.
In the Questionnaire you will be asked to express your personal
views on the following:
Do you think there is a purpose and architect(s) to the World as we know it?
Do you consider sexual and violent content and swearing
appropriate in arts and music?
Do you consider (or have) body tattoos as art?
Do you consider 'money for sex' acceptable?
Do you consider a 'religious judgement' which
torturing and killing people acceptable?
Do you consider wearing sexually suggestive closing
for attracting public attention appropriate?
Do you support same sex marriage, LGBTQIA?
Do you consider sex education (incl. anal sex) for children
at schools acceptable?
Do you consider human cloning and/or other methods of
(clinically) produce children for anal or other sex partners/individuals acceptable?
Do you support the killing of animals for food?
Do you eat animals? If yes, what are your further intentions?
Do you use drugs (except prescription drugs)?
If yes, what are your further intentions?
Do you consider swearing (in any circumstances) acceptable?
Would you agree:
language is the direct, and images indirect doorways between realities?
Would you agree:
the kinder one speaks and sings, the kinder the World becomes;
the more aggressive one speaks and sings,
the more aggressive the World becomes?
Also, please read: 42
The Answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, The Universe, and Everything'
© The Fellowship of Thoth, 2017